- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Islami bank’s discussion held
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited organized a discussion on ‘Humane Banking in the light of Sawm and Taqwa’ at Hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon on Tuesday.
Presided over by Engr. Mustafa Anwar, Chairman of the Bank, Mohammad Abdul Mannan, Managing Director & CEO presented the key-note paper in the program.
M. Azizul Haq, Vice Chairman of the Bank, Prof. Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rashid, Chairman, Department of Islamic Studies, University of Dhaka and Allama Sayed Julfikar Zahur, Khateeb, Masjid At-Taqwa, Dhanmondi presented discussions in the program. Judges, diplomates, industrialists, businesspersons, senior bankers, journalists, intellectuals, educationists, ulemas, social elites along with directors and top executives of the bank attended in the program.