- BD needs assistance from IFC in bigger way: Muhith
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant: Bangladesh, Russia ink protocol to amend partnership deal
- Ecnec clears Tk 3,825.34 crore project to procure 1.5 lakh EVMs
- PM seeks India’s continued support for Bangladesh’s development
- Bangladeshi scientist leads discovery of novel quantum state of matter
- Rohingya influx puts biodiversity at risk in Cox’s Bazar: UN report
- Myanmar military brutality against Rohingya 'hard to fathom': UN investigator
- Shakib not returning home, wife responds to rumours
- 7, including Bangladeshi, die of suspected alcohol poisoning
- BNP leader Sohel held
Islami bank’s discussion held
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited organized a discussion on ‘Humane Banking in the light of Sawm and Taqwa’ at Hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon on Tuesday.
Presided over by Engr. Mustafa Anwar, Chairman of the Bank, Mohammad Abdul Mannan, Managing Director & CEO presented the key-note paper in the program.
M. Azizul Haq, Vice Chairman of the Bank, Prof. Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rashid, Chairman, Department of Islamic Studies, University of Dhaka and Allama Sayed Julfikar Zahur, Khateeb, Masjid At-Taqwa, Dhanmondi presented discussions in the program. Judges, diplomates, industrialists, businesspersons, senior bankers, journalists, intellectuals, educationists, ulemas, social elites along with directors and top executives of the bank attended in the program.