- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Eating out for Sehri has become a recent trend but if you care about your health then eating home is the best options. At the same time, we have to admit, not all of us have the energy to cook after fasting and working all day. There is a great solution that is both healthy and requires zero cooking. In our previous articles we have mentioned again and again the goodness of oats in Sehri. It is a great source of complex carbs and supplies you fuel throughout the day. The best way to eat oats for Sehri, in our opinion, is the overnight variety. Overnight oats is the simplest form of health food. Mix everything in a jar, fridge overnight and eat. Here are some healthy and mouthwatering overnight oats recipes.
Superfood oats: This is a basic overnight oats that you can top up with super healthy mix of dry fruits and nuts right before you eat.
Peanut butter Cups Oatmeal: This recipe tastes like our favourite candy Reese’s Peanutbutter cups. What can be better than eating a Sehri that tastes like candy but also keeps you energetic all day?
Carrot-cake oats: This has to be one of my most favourite things to eat. It brings out the amazing flavours of fresh carrot and cinnamon and makes it better with the cream cheese.
Overnight oats with chicken: Don’t like sweet oatmeal for Seheri? Try this great savoury alternative. You can adjust the spice level according to taste and customize by substituting chicken with prawn or cooked beans.