- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Queen’s Cup Golf: Back pain sidelines Siddikur
Bangladeshi celebrated golfer Siddikur Rahman withdrew his name from the Queen’s Cup Golf in Thailand in the last moment due to back pain.
The Queens Cup Bangkok Airways Samui Golf Tournament began on Thursday at Santiburi Samui Country Club in Koh Thailand.
Two Asian tour winner Siddikur Rahman suffered from back pain in a practice session on Wednesday afternoon and was forced to quit the tournament just a day before the competition start.
Siddikur started his golden era of his career from the Santibury Samui Country Club in 2010 and emerged as one of the top 10 players for the first time