- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Queen’s Cup Golf: Back pain sidelines Siddikur
Bangladeshi celebrated golfer Siddikur Rahman withdrew his name from the Queen’s Cup Golf in Thailand in the last moment due to back pain.
The Queens Cup Bangkok Airways Samui Golf Tournament began on Thursday at Santiburi Samui Country Club in Koh Thailand.
Two Asian tour winner Siddikur Rahman suffered from back pain in a practice session on Wednesday afternoon and was forced to quit the tournament just a day before the competition start.
Siddikur started his golden era of his career from the Santibury Samui Country Club in 2010 and emerged as one of the top 10 players for the first time