- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
3 Bangladeshis killed in Libya gas cylinder blast
Three Bangladesh nationals were killed and two others injured critically in a gas cylinder explosion in Zawiya city in Libya on Thursday, said an official at Bangladesh Mission there on Saturday.
Counsellor (labour) of Bangladesh Embassy in Libya Ashraful Islam told UNB that they are waiting for the permission to repatriate the dead bodies.
The victims were identified as Hanif, Belal and Mostafa, he said adding that Mostafa hailed from Pirojpur while Hanif and Belal from Barguna.
The two injured were indentified as Dulal and Chunnu, hailed from Pirojpur and Barguna respectively.