- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
3 Bangladeshis killed in Libya gas cylinder blast
Three Bangladesh nationals were killed and two others injured critically in a gas cylinder explosion in Zawiya city in Libya on Thursday, said an official at Bangladesh Mission there on Saturday.
Counsellor (labour) of Bangladesh Embassy in Libya Ashraful Islam told UNB that they are waiting for the permission to repatriate the dead bodies.
The victims were identified as Hanif, Belal and Mostafa, he said adding that Mostafa hailed from Pirojpur while Hanif and Belal from Barguna.
The two injured were indentified as Dulal and Chunnu, hailed from Pirojpur and Barguna respectively.