- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
Walton posts huge sales in Ramadan
Walton has hit a record in the sales of its products in Ramadan compared to the last year’s Ramadan.
The local brand registered about 65 percent growth in its overall sales in this Ramadan against the last one.
The overall turnover in the current month also surpassed the target of selling out 40 percent higher products than that of the previous one.
Usually, the demands for electronics and electrical products, especially fridge and television, are gone up across the country during the month of Ramadan following the Eid-ul-Fitr.
This year, the sweltering summer heat across the country also led the demands to go up. Thus, the fridges and AC sales were increased substantially in this Ramadan.