- Champions Trophy: Tigers face Pakistan in warm-up match Saturday
- Lawmaker among 6 injured in Dinajpur road crash
- Govt on a ‘mission’ to kill BNP leaders, activists: Khaleda
- 25 Jamaat activists detained in city
- Nilkhet book market catches fire
- 2 JU students killed in Savar road crash
- Fire at Sundarbans doused
- Ramadan begins Sunday
- Greek statue removal SC’s decision: Quader
- Himachal Chief Minister lauds BD’s dev spree
Walton posts huge sales in Ramadan
Walton has hit a record in the sales of its products in Ramadan compared to the last year’s Ramadan.
The local brand registered about 65 percent growth in its overall sales in this Ramadan against the last one.
The overall turnover in the current month also surpassed the target of selling out 40 percent higher products than that of the previous one.
Usually, the demands for electronics and electrical products, especially fridge and television, are gone up across the country during the month of Ramadan following the Eid-ul-Fitr.
This year, the sweltering summer heat across the country also led the demands to go up. Thus, the fridges and AC sales were increased substantially in this Ramadan.