- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
Walton posts huge sales in Ramadan
Walton has hit a record in the sales of its products in Ramadan compared to the last year’s Ramadan.
The local brand registered about 65 percent growth in its overall sales in this Ramadan against the last one.
The overall turnover in the current month also surpassed the target of selling out 40 percent higher products than that of the previous one.
Usually, the demands for electronics and electrical products, especially fridge and television, are gone up across the country during the month of Ramadan following the Eid-ul-Fitr.
This year, the sweltering summer heat across the country also led the demands to go up. Thus, the fridges and AC sales were increased substantially in this Ramadan.