- PM admitted incidents of enforced disappearances, says BNP
- Egypt: Militants kill at least 235 in attack on Sinai mosque
- Zimbabwe's military swears loyalty to Mnangagwa
- Folk singer Bari Siddiqui no more
- Jt working group to implement instrument with Myanmar: Shahriar
- 47 rivers dredged in 8 yrs: Shipping Minister
- Asst train driver killed in Gazipur train-truck collision
- Train derailment in northern India kills 3, hurts 13 others
- Left parties call hartal on Nov 30 protesting power tariff hike
- One killed in Khilgaon police firing
Walton posts huge sales in Ramadan
Walton has hit a record in the sales of its products in Ramadan compared to the last year’s Ramadan.
The local brand registered about 65 percent growth in its overall sales in this Ramadan against the last one.
The overall turnover in the current month also surpassed the target of selling out 40 percent higher products than that of the previous one.
Usually, the demands for electronics and electrical products, especially fridge and television, are gone up across the country during the month of Ramadan following the Eid-ul-Fitr.
This year, the sweltering summer heat across the country also led the demands to go up. Thus, the fridges and AC sales were increased substantially in this Ramadan.