- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Emirates offers special fares across global network
Emirates Airline is offering special fare across its global network to inspire the travellers to visit their favourite cities and explore new destinations.
To avail the competitive fares customers have to book by September 13 2018, for travel between September 16, 2018 and March 15, 2019 to over 150 destinations across the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, as well Emirates' home city Dubai.
The offer is valid both for economy and business class travel, said a press statement Wednesday.
"We are happy to provide such a unique offer for our Bangladeshi travellers, which demonstrates Emirates' commitment to the country," said Khalid J Hassan, Emirates Area Manager for Bangladesh.
"I hope our customers will avail the opportunity to visit their cities of choice as well as explore some exciting destinations including Santiago, newest in our network with industry-leading comforts and award-winning service on board."
Economy Class passengers can enjoy all inclusive fares starting from BDT. 99,600 to the Americas, BDT. 66,151 to Europe, BDT. 124,002 to Africa and BDT. 49,385 to Dubai.
Business Class passengers can enjoy all inclusive fares starting from BDT. 335,071 to Dubai.