- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
TraffickCam - new app to combat human trafficking
TraffickCam is a new app that tries to create a powerful tool for those fighting human trafficking.
TraffickCam asks its users to take photos of hotel and motel rooms where they stay, allowing the service to create a searchable database.
The app is simple to use: take one to four photos of your hotel room, submit the hotel name and room number, and upload the images. (For the sake of privacy, it might be smart to wait until your stay is over to actually submit said photos).
The app is free on Android and iOS, and there's a browser-based version as well if you'd like to use TraffickCam without the app or on an unsupported platform.