- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
TraffickCam - new app to combat human trafficking
TraffickCam is a new app that tries to create a powerful tool for those fighting human trafficking.
TraffickCam asks its users to take photos of hotel and motel rooms where they stay, allowing the service to create a searchable database.
The app is simple to use: take one to four photos of your hotel room, submit the hotel name and room number, and upload the images. (For the sake of privacy, it might be smart to wait until your stay is over to actually submit said photos).
The app is free on Android and iOS, and there's a browser-based version as well if you'd like to use TraffickCam without the app or on an unsupported platform.