- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Three youths found dead at Rupganj
Police recovered the bullet- hit bodies of three youths from Bhuiyanbari area of Purbachal at Rupganj in Narayanganj Friday morning.
Identities of the deceased, aged between 24 and 30, could not be known immediately.
Sub-inspector Shafiuddin of Rupganj Police Station told New Age that being informed by the locals they recovered the bodies from the spot in the morning.
The reason behind the killing could not be known till now, he said.