- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Grenade found in Natore
Police recovered a grenade from an under-construction drain in Madrasa intersection area of Natore town on Saturday morning.
Labourers spotted the grenade while they were digging soil for constructing drain in the area and informed police, said Kazi Jalal Uddin, officer-in-charge of Natore Police Station.
Later, police recovered it.
Earlier, police recovered another grenade from the same area on Wednesday which was defused later.