- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Minor boy killed in Gopalganj road accident
A minor boy was crushed under a bus in Kadampur area of Muksudpur upazila in Gopalganj on Sunday morning.
The deceased was identified as Pappi, 07, son of Nibash Das, hailing from Nagarkanda upazila in Faridpur.
The accident took place around 7:00am as the bus ran over the victim while he was crossing the road, leaving him dead on the spot, said sub-inspector Nobo Kumar of Muksudpur Police Station.
The victim along with his family came to visit his maternal uncle's house in the area.