- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
Two killed as bus hits bike in Magura
Two people were killed as a speedy bus hit their motorcycle on Magura-Kamarkhali road in Magura early Monday.
The deceased were identified as Moniruddin Talukder, 38, son of Shahjahan Talukder of Council Para of Magura town and Niyamul Islam, 25, son of Wahiduzzaman of Bhayna village of the district.
Officer-in-Charge of Magura Police Station Sirajul Islam said the two were coming to Magura from Ramnagar in the bike when the bus dashed it from behind in front of Juba Unnayan office of the district around 7:00am, leaving them dead on the spot.
The bodies were sent to local hospital for autopsy.
A case was filed.