- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
5 held for 'selling fake MBBS entry test questions'
Law enforcers have arrested five alleged fraudsters who said to have cheated people by selling them fake question papers of MBBS admissions.
The organised crime unit of Criminal Investigation Department (CID) made the arrests yesterday, according to a SMS floated to media by CID.
Earlier on October 6, Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) claimed arrest of five frauds who duped people by circulating fake question papers of MBBS admission tests, and six question paper-seeking admission aspirants, from different places of the capital.