- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
LG Showcases Information Display and HVAC at Showcase Korea
South Korean multinational company LG Electronics concentrates more on Bangladesh’s business opportunity as the country’s economy is growing fast and commercial and industrial areas are expanding rapidly. It sets eyes on expansion of business to business solutions and started to introduce updated and modern technology based electronic products for industries.
With the goal to attract its potential customers, LG’s electronic products of latest technology will be displayed in the Showcase Korea to be held during 19-20 October in International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) in the capital city Dhaka.
As part of its continuous effort, LG recently has gained a firm foothold for the expansion of its commercial air conditioning solution business in Bangladesh. The Multi V5 VRF system minimizes efficiency losses and provides sustainable energy benefits. It is very useful for commercial, factories, hospitals, garments, universities, different LEED projects and even for residential place.
LG is Solidifying its leadership role in the digital signage industry in Bangladesh like other countries around the world. LG boasts an expansive digital signage portfolio, which also features the unique display, 4K Ultra HD monitors, outdoor signage systems and advanced video wall displays. Through the digital signage LG delivers solutions that elevate the end-user experience by seamlessly integrating high-resolution displays in retail, restaurants, hotels, airports, schools, universities, arenas and more. Its Digital signage is actively pioneering markets with unprecedented products and value-added offerings, such as webOS-based applications and SuperSign software solutions.
D K Son, Managing Director of LG Bangladesh said, “we see huge business potential in the business-to-business segment in Bangladesh. We concentrate on durable and energy saving products as well as localization of the electronic goods and machineries.
“LG is dedicated to providing solutions that help our customers improve their businesses and bottom lines,” he added.