- PM’s Austria tour: Combating terrorism high on agenda
- AL sinking into quicksand, says BNP
- 50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
- IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
Six Seasons Hotel still going strong with August deals
Six Seasons Hotel, Dhaka’s fastest-rising boutique hotel, is already receiving positive feedback from its multi-faceted August deals.
According to their online newsletter, Six Seasons Gazette, they have launched a weekend getaway package for Tk 12,999, which includes twin accommodation, use of their rooftop infinity swimming pool, fitness centre, complimentary buffet breakfast at Vinno Shaad restaurant and a choice of either buffet dinner at Bunka or a complimentary 30 minute spa treatment at Saran Room Spa.
At Saran Room Spa, they have recently launched membership card privileges, with the gold card costing Tk 42,000 and the silver card costing Tk 35,000. With these cards, members can enjoy complimentary hour-long massages, use of pool/sauna daily. New and referred guests will all receive additional duration of spa treatments as well.
Six Season’s Sky Pool Restaurant is currently holding an international buffet lineup, with an incredible sky view where guests can indulge from a live grill section, pasta station, chocolate fountain, BBQ ribs, lamb shanks and much more, all for Tk 3111+ per person.
Bunka’s all-you-can-order offer is still open for everyone, with an 80+ lunch course set at Tk 2499+ and dinner costing Tk 2999+