- Students clash with police at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- 5 SC lawyers exempted from contempt rule
- Rain disrupts city life
- 12 held at Benapole while trying to cross border illegally
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Comilla couple electrocuted
- BNP for constitutional amendment for polls under neutral govt
- 4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
- Youth to die for killing minor girl after rape in Kushtia
- EC plans to use DVMs in few wards in Rangpur city election
Six Seasons Hotel still going strong with August deals
Six Seasons Hotel, Dhaka’s fastest-rising boutique hotel, is already receiving positive feedback from its multi-faceted August deals.
According to their online newsletter, Six Seasons Gazette, they have launched a weekend getaway package for Tk 12,999, which includes twin accommodation, use of their rooftop infinity swimming pool, fitness centre, complimentary buffet breakfast at Vinno Shaad restaurant and a choice of either buffet dinner at Bunka or a complimentary 30 minute spa treatment at Saran Room Spa.
At Saran Room Spa, they have recently launched membership card privileges, with the gold card costing Tk 42,000 and the silver card costing Tk 35,000. With these cards, members can enjoy complimentary hour-long massages, use of pool/sauna daily. New and referred guests will all receive additional duration of spa treatments as well.
Six Season’s Sky Pool Restaurant is currently holding an international buffet lineup, with an incredible sky view where guests can indulge from a live grill section, pasta station, chocolate fountain, BBQ ribs, lamb shanks and much more, all for Tk 3111+ per person.
Bunka’s all-you-can-order offer is still open for everyone, with an 80+ lunch course set at Tk 2499+ and dinner costing Tk 2999+