- Rohingya: World’s Most Persecuted Minority
- Islami Bank gets award for highest remittance collection
- Memorial meeting on noted personalities of Bengali Literature
- Force Myanmar to take back Rohingyas, PM to IOM DG
- Female prisoner dies at Kashimpur jail
- President assents to 2 bills
- Govt to aid Rohingas until their return: Maya
- PM woos US investors; promises protection
- Padma Oil ex-MD held in city
- 9 killed in Rohinga relief-laden truck plunge
Six Seasons Hotel still going strong with August deals
Six Seasons Hotel, Dhaka’s fastest-rising boutique hotel, is already receiving positive feedback from its multi-faceted August deals.
According to their online newsletter, Six Seasons Gazette, they have launched a weekend getaway package for Tk 12,999, which includes twin accommodation, use of their rooftop infinity swimming pool, fitness centre, complimentary buffet breakfast at Vinno Shaad restaurant and a choice of either buffet dinner at Bunka or a complimentary 30 minute spa treatment at Saran Room Spa.
At Saran Room Spa, they have recently launched membership card privileges, with the gold card costing Tk 42,000 and the silver card costing Tk 35,000. With these cards, members can enjoy complimentary hour-long massages, use of pool/sauna daily. New and referred guests will all receive additional duration of spa treatments as well.
Six Season’s Sky Pool Restaurant is currently holding an international buffet lineup, with an incredible sky view where guests can indulge from a live grill section, pasta station, chocolate fountain, BBQ ribs, lamb shanks and much more, all for Tk 3111+ per person.
Bunka’s all-you-can-order offer is still open for everyone, with an 80+ lunch course set at Tk 2499+ and dinner costing Tk 2999+