- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
DU to retake ‘Gha’ unit test on Nov 16
Dhaka University authorities on Friday announced to retake the controversial ‘Gha’ unit admission test of those, who came out successful on earlier test marred by allegations of question paper leak, on November 16.
The test would be held again for the 18,463 students, who came out successful in the controversial October 12 admission test.
Authority issued the fresh date on Friday evening saying that the exam would be held in conventional method.
The hour-long entrance test will be held on DU campus from 3:00 pm to 4:00pm, it added.
On October 16, the university authorities published the result of ‘Gha’ unit entrance exam results amid barrage of criticism, acknowledging the question paper leak before the exam was held.
On October 23, the university authorities decided to retake the controversial ‘Gha’ unit entrance test.