- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
Mercantile Bank training on prevention of forgeries
Mercantile Bank Training Institute recently organised a day-long training course titled Prevention of Forgeries and Related Lapses Commonly Observed.
A total of 55 officers from NRB Division of Head Office & different branches of the bank participated in the training course.
Md. Quamrul Islam Chowdhury, MD & CEO (Current Charge) of the Bank inaugurated the training and delivered his speech highlighting the importance, awareness and initiatives to prevent forgeries and related lapses in banking.
He also advised the officers to be fair and honest in discharging day to day activities.
Javed Tariq, Principal of MBTI along with other senior executives conducted the training.