- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
Bangladesh moves to final in SAFF U15 Championship
Bangladesh moves to final in SAFF U15 Championship.Bangladesh has reached the final of the SAFF U15 Championship after beating India 4-2 in tiebreaker of the first semi-final at the ANFA Complex in Nepal’s Kathmandu.
The stipulated time ended with the score at 1-1.
Shailesh Patre put India ahead with a long-range effort in the 17th minute while Bangladesh substitute Md Ashiqur Rahman equalised in the 93rd minute from a penalty.
Forward Rasel Ahmed earned the penalty.
The final is scheduled to hold on Nov 3 in the same venue and the opponent will be known at the end of the second semi-final match between Pakistan and Nepal.