- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
AL’s dialogue with LDA on Nov 6
Awami League will hold dialogue with leaders of the Left Democratic Alliance at Ganabhaban in the evening on November 6.
The office secretary of the AL Abdus Sobhan Golap on Sunday afternoon reached the invitation of AL president Sheikh Hasina to attend the talks at 7:30pm on the day to Communist Party of Bangladesh general secretary Mohammad Shah Alam at the party’s central office.
Awami League had started holding dialogue with Jatiya Oikya Front leaders on November 1, then with Jukta Front and Bikalpadhara Bangladesh leaders on November 2.