- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
AL to start selling nomination form Nov 9
Amid disagreement in political parties over different issues ahead of the 11th national election, ruling Awami League has decided to start selling its nomination papers among aspirants from November 9.
The nomination aspirants have been asked to collect the nomination papers from Awami League President Sheikh Hasina’s Dhanmondi political office (new building), said a press release signed by Abdus Sobhan Golap, office secretary of the Awami League.
The selling of the nomination papers will start from 10:00pm, it read.