- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Singer Baby Nazneen, actor Helal Khan collect BNP nomination form
Popular singer Baby Nazneen and film actor Helal Khan today collected their nomination forms from BNP to contest the 11th parliamentary elections.
Helal Khan collected wishes to vie from Sylhet-6 constituency while Baby Nazneen wants to stand on the seat of Nilphamari-4. They purchased nomination forms accordingly.
BNP today started selling nomination papers for the aspirants seeking to contest the 11th parliamentary election.
According to sources, popular playback singer Kanak Chapa and noted singer Nazmun Monira Nancy are also in the pipeline to collect nomination forms from BNP.