- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Fly to Yangon with NOVOAIR at Tk 3711 per month EMI
Fly Yangon with NOVOAIR starting at Tk 3711 per month with 6 months EMI with all leading private banks, according to a press release they issued recently.
To facilitate their valued passengers, they are offering Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) with Eastern Bank Ltd, Mutual Trust Bank Ltd, Standard Chartered Bank, Social Islami Bank ltd, Southeast Bank Ltd, NCC Bank Ltd, The City Bank Ltd, Meghna Bank Ltd.
According to the agreement, valued card members of those banks can fly to Yangon with 0% interest payable in 6 month. They are also offering packages and visa support for Myanmar.
NOVOAIR is operating weekly 3 flights to Yangon on every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday at 11:30 am with jet aircraft.
For Details please call 01755656660-72 or 13603 or visit www.flynovoair.com