- Champions Trophy: Tigers face Pakistan in warm-up match Saturday
- Lawmaker among 6 injured in Dinajpur road crash
- Govt on a ‘mission’ to kill BNP leaders, activists: Khaleda
- 25 Jamaat activists detained in city
- Nilkhet book market catches fire
- 2 JU students killed in Savar road crash
- Fire at Sundarbans doused
- Ramadan begins Sunday
- Greek statue removal SC’s decision: Quader
- Himachal Chief Minister lauds BD’s dev spree
Durga Puja deals at Amari Dhaka
Keeping the upcoming Pujas in mind, Amari Dhaka is going to play a perfect host with an elaborate and palatable spread at Amaya Food Gallery on October 10-11.
Discover the nuances of authentic traditional West Bengali cuisines on this auspicious Durga Puja festival.
Guests can enjoy the diversified and sterling Bengali dishes at Amaya. Along with Bengali menu, Indian, Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisines with live cooking stations will also be showcased.
On these special days Guests can enjoy Larb Gai, Yam Taley, Dahi Bora as salad items.
In main course whet your appetite with vegetables like oyster sauce, steam fish with lemon chilli, jhinga biriyani, vegetable miloni, mutton kalaphuri, chicken malai curry, hilsha Indian style and others. In dessert, there will be caramelized mini choux, cinnamon apple crumble, torumba, yoghurt orange panna cotta, um ali, jorda rice, gulab jamun and other delicious mouthwatering items.
You can enjoy buffet dinner at Tk 2500++ only. To reserve or for more information dial 01878422222; 01777770944 or 01878499999.