- Withdraw case filed against students: BNP
- Muggers loot mobile phone shop in Bogra
- AL factional clash injures 20 in Bianibazar
- Quarterfinals of Inter-University Football on Sunday
- Warrant issued against sub-inspector for dowry torture
- Woman hacked dead by ‘drug addict’ husband in N’ganj
- Eden College students’ protest in solidarity with DU affiliates
- Enamur’s ‘confession’ proves govt behind extrajudicial killings: BNP
- UP chairman killed in Sirajganj road crash
- Nahid for skilled manpower to explore, protect marine resources
Durga Puja deals at Amari Dhaka
Keeping the upcoming Pujas in mind, Amari Dhaka is going to play a perfect host with an elaborate and palatable spread at Amaya Food Gallery on October 10-11.
Discover the nuances of authentic traditional West Bengali cuisines on this auspicious Durga Puja festival.
Guests can enjoy the diversified and sterling Bengali dishes at Amaya. Along with Bengali menu, Indian, Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisines with live cooking stations will also be showcased.
On these special days Guests can enjoy Larb Gai, Yam Taley, Dahi Bora as salad items.
In main course whet your appetite with vegetables like oyster sauce, steam fish with lemon chilli, jhinga biriyani, vegetable miloni, mutton kalaphuri, chicken malai curry, hilsha Indian style and others. In dessert, there will be caramelized mini choux, cinnamon apple crumble, torumba, yoghurt orange panna cotta, um ali, jorda rice, gulab jamun and other delicious mouthwatering items.
You can enjoy buffet dinner at Tk 2500++ only. To reserve or for more information dial 01878422222; 01777770944 or 01878499999.