- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
- Narail road mishap kills Pran employee
- Global acclaim for Bangladesh’s disaster management programmes
- Khulna BNP’s half-day hartal ends peacefully
- Man killed over land dispute in Gopalganj
- One held with 2.3kg gold in Benapole
- US wishes Muslims peaceful, blessed Ramadan
- Bombs, bomb making substance recovered from Savar militant den
- BNP’s half-day hartal underway in Khulna
- 3 killed in Gaibandha road crash
Rang Bangladesh starts journey in Tangail
Rang Bangladesh, country’s one of the top fashion houses, opened its showroom in Tangail recently with the utmost collections of cloths, accessories and home textiles products.
This store is located at house-5, ground floor, district sadar road, Akur Takur Para, Tangail. It’s their 15th outlet said a press release on Thursday.
Rang Bangladesh owner Soumik Das inaugurated the showroom cutting a ribon, the release added.
In the opening ceremony, Rang Bangladesh Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Avijit Roy, Sadia Khan, Syed Jubayer Abdullah, well-wishers, friends, relatives were, among others, present.
Rang Bangladesh produce Sharee, Salwar-kameez, Punjabi, Fatua, Shirts,Tee-shirts,Polo shirts, Orna, Lungi, Bed covers, blouse piece and gift items such as Mugs, C.D.’s, Ladies’ bag, Mobile bag, bangles, ornaments etc.