- Hasina woos global support at UNGA over Rohingya issue
- US with Bangladesh on Rohingya issue, Trump tells Hasina
- DUTA condemns Rohingya persecution in Myanmar
- Noakhali boat capsize kills 4
- Sunamganj people in trouble for doubling OMS rice price
- PM for protection of human and labour rights
- 6 children return home after languishing in Indian jail
- 5,314 sacks hoarded rice found in Rajshahi
- Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
- No Fanush Utsab this year protesting Rohingya persecution
Rang Bangladesh starts journey in Tangail
Rang Bangladesh, country’s one of the top fashion houses, opened its showroom in Tangail recently with the utmost collections of cloths, accessories and home textiles products.
This store is located at house-5, ground floor, district sadar road, Akur Takur Para, Tangail. It’s their 15th outlet said a press release on Thursday.
Rang Bangladesh owner Soumik Das inaugurated the showroom cutting a ribon, the release added.
In the opening ceremony, Rang Bangladesh Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Avijit Roy, Sadia Khan, Syed Jubayer Abdullah, well-wishers, friends, relatives were, among others, present.
Rang Bangladesh produce Sharee, Salwar-kameez, Punjabi, Fatua, Shirts,Tee-shirts,Polo shirts, Orna, Lungi, Bed covers, blouse piece and gift items such as Mugs, C.D.’s, Ladies’ bag, Mobile bag, bangles, ornaments etc.