- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Rang Bangladesh starts journey in Tangail
Rang Bangladesh, country’s one of the top fashion houses, opened its showroom in Tangail recently with the utmost collections of cloths, accessories and home textiles products.
This store is located at house-5, ground floor, district sadar road, Akur Takur Para, Tangail. It’s their 15th outlet said a press release on Thursday.
Rang Bangladesh owner Soumik Das inaugurated the showroom cutting a ribon, the release added.
In the opening ceremony, Rang Bangladesh Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Avijit Roy, Sadia Khan, Syed Jubayer Abdullah, well-wishers, friends, relatives were, among others, present.
Rang Bangladesh produce Sharee, Salwar-kameez, Punjabi, Fatua, Shirts,Tee-shirts,Polo shirts, Orna, Lungi, Bed covers, blouse piece and gift items such as Mugs, C.D.’s, Ladies’ bag, Mobile bag, bangles, ornaments etc.