- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
None can block country's march forward: PM
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today said no one will be able to block the country's progress as the government has developed a system of development.
"We've put a system in place in the country... whoever comes (to power), I think, cannot resist the country's marching forward, and I'll continue (its journey)," she said.
The prime minister said this while distributing the National Export Trophy 2015-16 at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel jointly organised by Commerce Ministry and Export Promotion Bureau.
A total of 56 companies got the trophies under gold, silver and bronze categories.