- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Three killed in Pabna road accident
Three workers were killed while another injured as a truck overturned in Nurpur Bypass area of Pabna Sadar on Sunday morning.
The identities of the deceased could not be known immediately.
Obaidul Haque, officer-in-charge of Sadar Police Station, said the accident took place around 6:30am when the wooden log-laden truck overturned after the driver lost its control over the wheel, leaving the trio dead and one injured.
The injured was admitted to Paba Sadar Hospital.