- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
- DNCC polls stayed for 6 months: EC
- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
Advantages of lemon in water
BdChronicle Life Desk:
Several cosmetic products promise glowing and healthy skin, but it comes at a cost. Try lime water for healthy and glowing skin. Besides, benefiting the skin, water and lime juice reduces aging, blackheads and wrinkles. Lime water is also a cooling agent, best way to beat the Indian heat.
Digestive problems are the most common ailments but warm water and lime juice is the solution to most digestive problems. Lemon juice helps to purify the blood, reduces your chances of indigestion, constipation, eliminates toxins from the body, adds digestion and reduces phlegm.
Reduces bad breath and stops bleeding gums. It also reduces toothache.
Lime contains potassium which controls high blood pressure and reduces the effect of nausea and dizziness.
Lemon water can also prep up your mood and relieve you from depression and stress.
Lemon water can reduce phlegm; and can also help you breathe properly and aids a person suffering with asthma.
Lemon water or nimbu paani reduces the production of free radicals which are responsible for aging skin and skin damage. Lemon water is calorie free and an antioxidant.
Lemon water can fight throat infections thanks to its antibacterial property. If salt water does not work for you, try lime and water for gargling.
Menstruation, menopause, obesity, irregular periods, acne, anemia are some of the problems that are commonly faced by women. Here are some natural remedies and ayurvedic herbs that can help prevent and control these problems.