- Hasina woos global support at UNGA over Rohingya issue
- US with Bangladesh on Rohingya issue, Trump tells Hasina
- DUTA condemns Rohingya persecution in Myanmar
- Noakhali boat capsize kills 4
- Sunamganj people in trouble for doubling OMS rice price
- PM for protection of human and labour rights
- 6 children return home after languishing in Indian jail
- 5,314 sacks hoarded rice found in Rajshahi
- Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
- No Fanush Utsab this year protesting Rohingya persecution
Norwegian foreign minister due on Feb 21
Norwegian Foreign Minister Børge Brende will be here on February 21 next to commemorate the International Mother Language Day.
Earlier, Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali invited him to visit Bangladesh, said an official.
At the suggestion of the Bangladesh Minister, his Norwegian counterpart agreed to undertake the visit on February 21, commemorating the International Mother Language Day.
Foreign Minister Mahmood Ali held bilateral official talks with the Norwegian Foreign Minister Brende on September 3.