- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Norwegian foreign minister due on Feb 21
Norwegian Foreign Minister Børge Brende will be here on February 21 next to commemorate the International Mother Language Day.
Earlier, Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali invited him to visit Bangladesh, said an official.
At the suggestion of the Bangladesh Minister, his Norwegian counterpart agreed to undertake the visit on February 21, commemorating the International Mother Language Day.
Foreign Minister Mahmood Ali held bilateral official talks with the Norwegian Foreign Minister Brende on September 3.