- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
- Narail road mishap kills Pran employee
- Global acclaim for Bangladesh’s disaster management programmes
- Khulna BNP’s half-day hartal ends peacefully
- Man killed over land dispute in Gopalganj
- One held with 2.3kg gold in Benapole
- US wishes Muslims peaceful, blessed Ramadan
- Bombs, bomb making substance recovered from Savar militant den
- BNP’s half-day hartal underway in Khulna
- 3 killed in Gaibandha road crash
Norwegian foreign minister due on Feb 21
Norwegian Foreign Minister Børge Brende will be here on February 21 next to commemorate the International Mother Language Day.
Earlier, Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali invited him to visit Bangladesh, said an official.
At the suggestion of the Bangladesh Minister, his Norwegian counterpart agreed to undertake the visit on February 21, commemorating the International Mother Language Day.
Foreign Minister Mahmood Ali held bilateral official talks with the Norwegian Foreign Minister Brende on September 3.