- Rohingya: World’s Most Persecuted Minority
- Islami Bank gets award for highest remittance collection
- Memorial meeting on noted personalities of Bengali Literature
- Force Myanmar to take back Rohingyas, PM to IOM DG
- Female prisoner dies at Kashimpur jail
- President assents to 2 bills
- Govt to aid Rohingas until their return: Maya
- PM woos US investors; promises protection
- Padma Oil ex-MD held in city
- 9 killed in Rohinga relief-laden truck plunge
Hasina pays homage to national heroes of Hungary
Budapest (Hungary), BdChronicle:
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday paid rich tributes to the national heroes of Hungary at 'Heroes Square' here in City Park.
While paying homage, Sheikh Hasina stood there in solemn silence for some time as a mark of respect to the national heroes who died for establishing their motherland.
Hasina also placed wreaths and paid tributes to the heroes who died for establishing the statehood of Hungary.
The Prime Minister arrived here on Sunday on a four-day official tour, which was the first-ever highest level visit to Hungary by any Bangladeshi leader.
Heroes Square is one of the major squares in Budapest noted for its iconic statue complex featuring the Seven Chieftains of Magyars and other important national leaders as well as tomb of the unknown soldiers.