- Hasina woos global support at UNGA over Rohingya issue
- US with Bangladesh on Rohingya issue, Trump tells Hasina
- DUTA condemns Rohingya persecution in Myanmar
- Noakhali boat capsize kills 4
- Sunamganj people in trouble for doubling OMS rice price
- PM for protection of human and labour rights
- 6 children return home after languishing in Indian jail
- 5,314 sacks hoarded rice found in Rajshahi
- Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
- No Fanush Utsab this year protesting Rohingya persecution
37 Rohingyas sent back to Myanmar
Cox’s Bazar, BdChronicle:
Members of Boarder Guard of Bangladesh (BGB) sent back some 37 Rohingyas to Myanmar following their attempt to intrude Bangladesh territory though the Naf River on Monday night.
Imran Ullah Sarker, commanding officer of BGB-38 battalion, said some 37 Rohingyas were trying to enter Bangladesh territory illegally riding through Ghumdhum border points at night.
Later, the BGB team pushed them back to Myanmar, Imran added.
Meanwhile, local sources informed that around 30 families intruded in Bangladesh from Monday night to early Tuesday and took shelter in a unregistered Rohingya camp.