- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
First lady to sit down with Oprah for interview
First lady Michelle Obama will talk about her time in the White House during an interview with Oprah Winfrey that will air Dec. 19 on CBS.
The network says Mrs. Obama will talk about her legacy as first lady and what's in store for her future. CBS is billing the event as Mrs. Obama's final one-on-one interview inside the White House.
While there has been much speculation about what the first lady will do after leaving office, the president has discounted a life in politics. He told Rolling Stone magazine that "you can see the incredible resonance she has with the American people. But I joke that she's too sensible to want to be in politics."