- Voting in 19 UPs, Khetlal municipality begins
- PM performs Umrah
- 2 schoolgirls drown in Chuadanga
- Transport strike called off in Sylhet
- 100 HSC answer scripts found at RU hall
- BD imposes ‘self-ban’ on vegetable export to EU market
- Swadhinata KS clinch 1st Div Football League title
- Trump greeted with selfies and politics on arrival in Israel
- Khaleda sits with party policymakers
- Banani rape: Shafat’s driver Billal makes ‘confession’
First lady to sit down with Oprah for interview
First lady Michelle Obama will talk about her time in the White House during an interview with Oprah Winfrey that will air Dec. 19 on CBS.
The network says Mrs. Obama will talk about her legacy as first lady and what's in store for her future. CBS is billing the event as Mrs. Obama's final one-on-one interview inside the White House.
While there has been much speculation about what the first lady will do after leaving office, the president has discounted a life in politics. He told Rolling Stone magazine that "you can see the incredible resonance she has with the American people. But I joke that she's too sensible to want to be in politics."