- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
Old Dhaka Fashion Fest kicks off Tuesday
The three-day Old Dhaka Fashion Festival will kick off on Tuesday (December 13) at Wari Community Centre located in older part of the city.
The event "Old Dhaka Fashion Fest 2016", arranged by Dream Box, is going to be held for the first time ever.
The fashion fest on Old Dhaka, which is a famous for the time being for its unique heritage, will remain open to all from 10:30 on December 13 which ended at 9:00 pm on December 15.
Visitors will get designer Boutiques, Jewellery, Cosmetics and many more.
Interested one can interact with top fashion Bloggers, Celebrities and can participate in startling and exiting segments.