- Mobile SIM sale to Rohingyas going on defying ban
- 7 get life in prison for murder in Ctg
- EC to sit with women leaders Monday
- Govt urged to create separate lanes for auto rickshaws, tempos
- ‘BGB-BSF set for another round of war games’
- BD urges Turkey to build one lakh more shelters for Rohingyas
- Neo-JMB man arrested from Sherpur
- Myanmar must take back its nationals, Sushma tells Hasina
- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
Old Dhaka Fashion Fest kicks off Tuesday
The three-day Old Dhaka Fashion Festival will kick off on Tuesday (December 13) at Wari Community Centre located in older part of the city.
The event "Old Dhaka Fashion Fest 2016", arranged by Dream Box, is going to be held for the first time ever.
The fashion fest on Old Dhaka, which is a famous for the time being for its unique heritage, will remain open to all from 10:30 on December 13 which ended at 9:00 pm on December 15.
Visitors will get designer Boutiques, Jewellery, Cosmetics and many more.
Interested one can interact with top fashion Bloggers, Celebrities and can participate in startling and exiting segments.