- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
- DNCC polls stayed for 6 months: EC
- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
Old Dhaka Fashion Fest kicks off Tuesday
The three-day Old Dhaka Fashion Festival will kick off on Tuesday (December 13) at Wari Community Centre located in older part of the city.
The event "Old Dhaka Fashion Fest 2016", arranged by Dream Box, is going to be held for the first time ever.
The fashion fest on Old Dhaka, which is a famous for the time being for its unique heritage, will remain open to all from 10:30 on December 13 which ended at 9:00 pm on December 15.
Visitors will get designer Boutiques, Jewellery, Cosmetics and many more.
Interested one can interact with top fashion Bloggers, Celebrities and can participate in startling and exiting segments.