- Voting in 19 UPs, Khetlal municipality begins
- PM performs Umrah
- 2 schoolgirls drown in Chuadanga
- Transport strike called off in Sylhet
- 100 HSC answer scripts found at RU hall
- BD imposes ‘self-ban’ on vegetable export to EU market
- Swadhinata KS clinch 1st Div Football League title
- Trump greeted with selfies and politics on arrival in Israel
- Khaleda sits with party policymakers
- Banani rape: Shafat’s driver Billal makes ‘confession’
Old Dhaka Fashion Fest kicks off Tuesday
The three-day Old Dhaka Fashion Festival will kick off on Tuesday (December 13) at Wari Community Centre located in older part of the city.
The event "Old Dhaka Fashion Fest 2016", arranged by Dream Box, is going to be held for the first time ever.
The fashion fest on Old Dhaka, which is a famous for the time being for its unique heritage, will remain open to all from 10:30 on December 13 which ended at 9:00 pm on December 15.
Visitors will get designer Boutiques, Jewellery, Cosmetics and many more.
Interested one can interact with top fashion Bloggers, Celebrities and can participate in startling and exiting segments.