- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
- Army to work as per charter in next polls: Obaidul
- 2 hurt in Sirajganj clash die
- Restaurant owner killed in Rajshahi road crash
- BNP calls PM’s progress remarks ‘hollow’
- 2 British-Bangladeshi women in London fire victims: Police
- Cops unfold abduction drama of Ctg ex-BCL leader
- 4 go missing in Moinot Ghat, Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach
- Mugger held while fleeing with booty in B’baria
Old Dhaka Fashion Fest kicks off Tuesday
The three-day Old Dhaka Fashion Festival will kick off on Tuesday (December 13) at Wari Community Centre located in older part of the city.
The event "Old Dhaka Fashion Fest 2016", arranged by Dream Box, is going to be held for the first time ever.
The fashion fest on Old Dhaka, which is a famous for the time being for its unique heritage, will remain open to all from 10:30 on December 13 which ended at 9:00 pm on December 15.
Visitors will get designer Boutiques, Jewellery, Cosmetics and many more.
Interested one can interact with top fashion Bloggers, Celebrities and can participate in startling and exiting segments.