- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Bangladesh earn four gold medals in Kathmandu Int’l Taekwondo
Bangladesh has earned four gold medals in the First Kathmandu International Taekwondo Championship concluded in the Nepalese capital recently.
Bangladesh finished runners-up securing 10 medals, including four gold, three silver and three bronze medals, while India emerged champions in the meet, participated by some 1200 players from nine countries.
The gold winning Bangladeshi players are Masum Khan (BGB), Dipu Chakma (Army), Nuruddin and Samir Khan.
The silver medalists of Bangladesh are Nurul Amin (BGB), Kazi M Enayetullah, (BGB) and Sheikh Humayan Kabir (BGB).
Three bronze medalists are Labiba Fairuz Hasan, Friyana Quraishi and Radiah Riyana Mushfique.
Bangladesh team, headed by Federation general secretary Mahmudul Islam Rana, returned home on Monday.