- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
Bangladesh earn four gold medals in Kathmandu Int’l Taekwondo
Bangladesh has earned four gold medals in the First Kathmandu International Taekwondo Championship concluded in the Nepalese capital recently.
Bangladesh finished runners-up securing 10 medals, including four gold, three silver and three bronze medals, while India emerged champions in the meet, participated by some 1200 players from nine countries.
The gold winning Bangladeshi players are Masum Khan (BGB), Dipu Chakma (Army), Nuruddin and Samir Khan.
The silver medalists of Bangladesh are Nurul Amin (BGB), Kazi M Enayetullah, (BGB) and Sheikh Humayan Kabir (BGB).
Three bronze medalists are Labiba Fairuz Hasan, Friyana Quraishi and Radiah Riyana Mushfique.
Bangladesh team, headed by Federation general secretary Mahmudul Islam Rana, returned home on Monday.