- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
BB signs deal with Pubali Bank for project loan
Bangladesh Bank (BB) has signed a participatory agreement with Pubali Bank Limited for loan for the ‘Urban Building Safety Project (UBSP)’ with the assistance from Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA).
Managing Director and CEO of Pubali Bank Limited M Abdul Halim Chowdhury and General Manager of the BB Swapan Kumar Roy signed the agreement on behalf of their respective side recently, said a press release issued by the Pubali Bank on Wednesday.
BB Governor Fazle Kabir, its Deputy Governor SK Sur Chowdhury and Chief Representative of JICA’s Bangladesh office Takatoshi Nishikata were present on the occasion.