- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
BB signs deal with Pubali Bank for project loan
Bangladesh Bank (BB) has signed a participatory agreement with Pubali Bank Limited for loan for the ‘Urban Building Safety Project (UBSP)’ with the assistance from Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA).
Managing Director and CEO of Pubali Bank Limited M Abdul Halim Chowdhury and General Manager of the BB Swapan Kumar Roy signed the agreement on behalf of their respective side recently, said a press release issued by the Pubali Bank on Wednesday.
BB Governor Fazle Kabir, its Deputy Governor SK Sur Chowdhury and Chief Representative of JICA’s Bangladesh office Takatoshi Nishikata were present on the occasion.