- Hasina woos global support at UNGA over Rohingya issue
- US with Bangladesh on Rohingya issue, Trump tells Hasina
- DUTA condemns Rohingya persecution in Myanmar
- Noakhali boat capsize kills 4
- Sunamganj people in trouble for doubling OMS rice price
- PM for protection of human and labour rights
- 6 children return home after languishing in Indian jail
- 5,314 sacks hoarded rice found in Rajshahi
- Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
- No Fanush Utsab this year protesting Rohingya persecution
BB signs deal with Pubali Bank for project loan
Bangladesh Bank (BB) has signed a participatory agreement with Pubali Bank Limited for loan for the ‘Urban Building Safety Project (UBSP)’ with the assistance from Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA).
Managing Director and CEO of Pubali Bank Limited M Abdul Halim Chowdhury and General Manager of the BB Swapan Kumar Roy signed the agreement on behalf of their respective side recently, said a press release issued by the Pubali Bank on Wednesday.
BB Governor Fazle Kabir, its Deputy Governor SK Sur Chowdhury and Chief Representative of JICA’s Bangladesh office Takatoshi Nishikata were present on the occasion.