- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
- DNCC polls stayed for 6 months: EC
- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
Dhaka Apparel Summit to be held in city Saturday
The second edition of “Dhaka Apparel Summit 2017" will be held on Saturday at a city hotel in the capital in a bid to opening dialogue on framing strategies to secure a more sustainable apparel supply chain from local and global perspectives.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate the daylong event organised by Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) in collaboration with Bangladesh Apparel Exchange (BAE).
According to BGMEA, the Dhaka Apparel Summit is a prime event on textile and apparel industry in Bangladesh that brings together some of the world's leading experts in their respective fields to share their experiences and visionary thoughts on issues pertaining to the apparel industry and ways in which the business can realize sustainable growth well into the 21st Century.
The Summit will feature three panel discussion sessions, offering an open and inter-active environment, and allowing full audience participation and the opportunity for a valid exchange of ideas.