- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
8 held over SSC question paper leak
Detectives arrested eight suspected members of a gang involved in leaking SSC examination question papers from different districts on Wednesday night.\
South Division of Detective Branch (DB) under Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) with the assistance of Police headquarters carried out drives in Dhaka, Chapai nawabganj, Mymenshingh, Jamalpur and Kustia districts and arrested the gang memberss, said Deputy Commissioner (Media) Masudur Rahman.
The arrestees are Romon Hossain alias Mahir, Rajib Ali, Ariful Islam. Antar, Tariquzzaman Hemel alias Abir, Liton Mia, Jahirul Islam alias Shovo and Rafiqul Islam.
Among them, Rafiqul Islam is a former teacher of Sher-e-Bangla Railway High School of Kamalapur in Dhaka city.