- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
8 held over SSC question paper leak
Detectives arrested eight suspected members of a gang involved in leaking SSC examination question papers from different districts on Wednesday night.\
South Division of Detective Branch (DB) under Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) with the assistance of Police headquarters carried out drives in Dhaka, Chapai nawabganj, Mymenshingh, Jamalpur and Kustia districts and arrested the gang memberss, said Deputy Commissioner (Media) Masudur Rahman.
The arrestees are Romon Hossain alias Mahir, Rajib Ali, Ariful Islam. Antar, Tariquzzaman Hemel alias Abir, Liton Mia, Jahirul Islam alias Shovo and Rafiqul Islam.
Among them, Rafiqul Islam is a former teacher of Sher-e-Bangla Railway High School of Kamalapur in Dhaka city.