- If Zia’s rule is ‘illegal’ so is AL’s: BNP
- 46,664 pilgrims yet to travel to Saudi: Biman
- Poacher held with deer skin in Bagerhat
- FF beaten dead in Magura
- Elderly man found dead in Comilla
- Imran Sarkar attacked again
- Tk 1725cr railway project eyes to boost BD-India connectivity
- Bourses end week in red
- Fresh move on to bring multinational companies to share market
- Youth dies from electrocution at Benapole
8 held over SSC question paper leak
Detectives arrested eight suspected members of a gang involved in leaking SSC examination question papers from different districts on Wednesday night.\
South Division of Detective Branch (DB) under Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) with the assistance of Police headquarters carried out drives in Dhaka, Chapai nawabganj, Mymenshingh, Jamalpur and Kustia districts and arrested the gang memberss, said Deputy Commissioner (Media) Masudur Rahman.
The arrestees are Romon Hossain alias Mahir, Rajib Ali, Ariful Islam. Antar, Tariquzzaman Hemel alias Abir, Liton Mia, Jahirul Islam alias Shovo and Rafiqul Islam.
Among them, Rafiqul Islam is a former teacher of Sher-e-Bangla Railway High School of Kamalapur in Dhaka city.