- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
IU ‘F’ unit entry test again on Mar 16
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
The 'F' unit admission test under Applied Science and Technology Faculty of Islamic University (IU), which was cancelled following question paper leakage, will be held again on March 16.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the IU central admission test committee held at the conference room of the university on Tuesday afternoon with IU Vice-chancellor Prof M Harun-Ur-Rashid Askari in the chair.
IU Pro-VC Prof M Shahinoor Rahman, Treasurer Prof M Selim Toha and its acting Registrar SM Abdul Latif, among others, attended the meeting.
The Pro-VC told UNB that they cancelled the admission test of the unit as the probe body found the proof of the question paper leakage.
The written admission test of ‘F' unit was held on December 7 last.
The university authorities formed a probe body following an allegation of the question paper leakage of the test.