- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
IU ‘F’ unit entry test again on Mar 16
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
The 'F' unit admission test under Applied Science and Technology Faculty of Islamic University (IU), which was cancelled following question paper leakage, will be held again on March 16.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the IU central admission test committee held at the conference room of the university on Tuesday afternoon with IU Vice-chancellor Prof M Harun-Ur-Rashid Askari in the chair.
IU Pro-VC Prof M Shahinoor Rahman, Treasurer Prof M Selim Toha and its acting Registrar SM Abdul Latif, among others, attended the meeting.
The Pro-VC told UNB that they cancelled the admission test of the unit as the probe body found the proof of the question paper leakage.
The written admission test of ‘F' unit was held on December 7 last.
The university authorities formed a probe body following an allegation of the question paper leakage of the test.