- If Zia’s rule is ‘illegal’ so is AL’s: BNP
- 46,664 pilgrims yet to travel to Saudi: Biman
- Poacher held with deer skin in Bagerhat
- FF beaten dead in Magura
- Elderly man found dead in Comilla
- Imran Sarkar attacked again
- Tk 1725cr railway project eyes to boost BD-India connectivity
- Bourses end week in red
- Fresh move on to bring multinational companies to share market
- Youth dies from electrocution at Benapole
IU ‘F’ unit entry test again on Mar 16
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
The 'F' unit admission test under Applied Science and Technology Faculty of Islamic University (IU), which was cancelled following question paper leakage, will be held again on March 16.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the IU central admission test committee held at the conference room of the university on Tuesday afternoon with IU Vice-chancellor Prof M Harun-Ur-Rashid Askari in the chair.
IU Pro-VC Prof M Shahinoor Rahman, Treasurer Prof M Selim Toha and its acting Registrar SM Abdul Latif, among others, attended the meeting.
The Pro-VC told UNB that they cancelled the admission test of the unit as the probe body found the proof of the question paper leakage.
The written admission test of ‘F' unit was held on December 7 last.
The university authorities formed a probe body following an allegation of the question paper leakage of the test.