- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
IU ‘F’ unit entry test again on Mar 16
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
The 'F' unit admission test under Applied Science and Technology Faculty of Islamic University (IU), which was cancelled following question paper leakage, will be held again on March 16.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the IU central admission test committee held at the conference room of the university on Tuesday afternoon with IU Vice-chancellor Prof M Harun-Ur-Rashid Askari in the chair.
IU Pro-VC Prof M Shahinoor Rahman, Treasurer Prof M Selim Toha and its acting Registrar SM Abdul Latif, among others, attended the meeting.
The Pro-VC told UNB that they cancelled the admission test of the unit as the probe body found the proof of the question paper leakage.
The written admission test of ‘F' unit was held on December 7 last.
The university authorities formed a probe body following an allegation of the question paper leakage of the test.