- Hasina woos global support at UNGA over Rohingya issue
- US with Bangladesh on Rohingya issue, Trump tells Hasina
- DUTA condemns Rohingya persecution in Myanmar
- Noakhali boat capsize kills 4
- Sunamganj people in trouble for doubling OMS rice price
- PM for protection of human and labour rights
- 6 children return home after languishing in Indian jail
- 5,314 sacks hoarded rice found in Rajshahi
- Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
- No Fanush Utsab this year protesting Rohingya persecution
Seminar on “Talent Management Practices” held in DU
A seminar was recently organised by Dhaka University Professional Human Resource Management Club (DUPHRMC) titled “Talent Management Practices in Bangladesh.”
Abir Shawkat Haiat, alumni of the university’s Department of Management as well as a renowned HR professional in the country, was the keynote speaker programme, while Professor Dr. Md. Serajul Islam, Director of MPHRM Program, chaired the programme.
The seminar underscored the urgency of talent management in Bangladesh for building human capital and accelerating economic growth of the country.
Professor M.A. Akkas, Chairman of the Department, delivered the welcome speech and introduced the concept of talent management in the contemporary world.
Jaki Turjaman, President of DUPHRMC, said that this club was formed to be a great platform for the HR professionals to enrich their knowledge and to become future leaders.
This seminar will surely help them to manage their workforce at their respective workplace by using talent management practices effectively.