- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
- Army to work as per charter in next polls: Obaidul
- 2 hurt in Sirajganj clash die
- Restaurant owner killed in Rajshahi road crash
- BNP calls PM’s progress remarks ‘hollow’
- 2 British-Bangladeshi women in London fire victims: Police
- Cops unfold abduction drama of Ctg ex-BCL leader
- 4 go missing in Moinot Ghat, Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach
- Mugger held while fleeing with booty in B’baria
Barcelona makes history with 6-1 comeback win over PSG
Barcelona needed a miracle to make history Wednesday. Three, to be precise.
Just minutes away from elimination, Barcelona had to conjure up three instant goals and it was Neymar who stepped up.
The Brazilian striker first scored from a free kick then a penalty before floating a perfect pass for Sergi Roberto to score the dramatic winner in the fifth minute of injury time as Barcelona beat Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 to complete the biggest ever comeback in the Champions League.
Roberto's strike gave his team a 6-5 victory on aggregate, making Barcelona the first side to overturn a 4-0 first-leg defeat since the current format started in the 1992-93 season.
PSG seemed certain to go through after Edinson Cavani scored a valuable away goal following Barcelona's opening salvo of three goals, which included a Lionel Messi penalty, before Neymar turned it all around.
"This is the best match of my career," Neymar said. "It was difficult after the match in Paris. For the past week I have been crazy to play this match, and we have made history.