- Mobile SIM sale to Rohingyas going on defying ban
- 7 get life in prison for murder in Ctg
- EC to sit with women leaders Monday
- Govt urged to create separate lanes for auto rickshaws, tempos
- ‘BGB-BSF set for another round of war games’
- BD urges Turkey to build one lakh more shelters for Rohingyas
- Neo-JMB man arrested from Sherpur
- Myanmar must take back its nationals, Sushma tells Hasina
- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
Barcelona makes history with 6-1 comeback win over PSG
Barcelona needed a miracle to make history Wednesday. Three, to be precise.
Just minutes away from elimination, Barcelona had to conjure up three instant goals and it was Neymar who stepped up.
The Brazilian striker first scored from a free kick then a penalty before floating a perfect pass for Sergi Roberto to score the dramatic winner in the fifth minute of injury time as Barcelona beat Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 to complete the biggest ever comeback in the Champions League.
Roberto's strike gave his team a 6-5 victory on aggregate, making Barcelona the first side to overturn a 4-0 first-leg defeat since the current format started in the 1992-93 season.
PSG seemed certain to go through after Edinson Cavani scored a valuable away goal following Barcelona's opening salvo of three goals, which included a Lionel Messi penalty, before Neymar turned it all around.
"This is the best match of my career," Neymar said. "It was difficult after the match in Paris. For the past week I have been crazy to play this match, and we have made history.