- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
PM’s political advisor HT Imam visits Walton factory
Prime Minister’s political advisor HT Imam visited Walton Industrial Park in Gazipur on Thursday.
He said the country’s technology giant has been manufacturing high standard electronic products keeping pace with the current era.
Imam also visited the well-decorated product display centre of Walton.
Managing director of Walton High-Tech Industries Ltd SM Ashraful Alam welcomed the PM’s advisor in the factory when executive director of Walton group SM Jahid Hasan was present.