- If Zia’s rule is ‘illegal’ so is AL’s: BNP
- 46,664 pilgrims yet to travel to Saudi: Biman
- Poacher held with deer skin in Bagerhat
- FF beaten dead in Magura
- Elderly man found dead in Comilla
- Imran Sarkar attacked again
- Tk 1725cr railway project eyes to boost BD-India connectivity
- Bourses end week in red
- Fresh move on to bring multinational companies to share market
- Youth dies from electrocution at Benapole
‘Classroom Theatre’ inaugurated in city school
A story telling and stage performance programmme titled ‘Classroom Theatre’ began in a school in the city on Tuesday aiming to make the classroom environment more creative.
A performance programme was held in the classrooms of Mohammadpur Girls’ High School as a part of the long term programme where three stories were told and one drama was performed.
People Theatre Association (PTA), a cultural organisation, introduced the idea to spread the traditional culture among the school going students.
The programme was designed and conducted by Director General (DG) of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (BSA) Liaquat Ali Lucky.