- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
‘Classroom Theatre’ inaugurated in city school
A story telling and stage performance programmme titled ‘Classroom Theatre’ began in a school in the city on Tuesday aiming to make the classroom environment more creative.
A performance programme was held in the classrooms of Mohammadpur Girls’ High School as a part of the long term programme where three stories were told and one drama was performed.
People Theatre Association (PTA), a cultural organisation, introduced the idea to spread the traditional culture among the school going students.
The programme was designed and conducted by Director General (DG) of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (BSA) Liaquat Ali Lucky.