- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
‘Classroom Theatre’ inaugurated in city school
A story telling and stage performance programmme titled ‘Classroom Theatre’ began in a school in the city on Tuesday aiming to make the classroom environment more creative.
A performance programme was held in the classrooms of Mohammadpur Girls’ High School as a part of the long term programme where three stories were told and one drama was performed.
People Theatre Association (PTA), a cultural organisation, introduced the idea to spread the traditional culture among the school going students.
The programme was designed and conducted by Director General (DG) of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (BSA) Liaquat Ali Lucky.