- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
‘Classroom Theatre’ inaugurated in city school
A story telling and stage performance programmme titled ‘Classroom Theatre’ began in a school in the city on Tuesday aiming to make the classroom environment more creative.
A performance programme was held in the classrooms of Mohammadpur Girls’ High School as a part of the long term programme where three stories were told and one drama was performed.
People Theatre Association (PTA), a cultural organisation, introduced the idea to spread the traditional culture among the school going students.
The programme was designed and conducted by Director General (DG) of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (BSA) Liaquat Ali Lucky.