- Students clash with police at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- 5 SC lawyers exempted from contempt rule
- Rain disrupts city life
- 12 held at Benapole while trying to cross border illegally
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Comilla couple electrocuted
- BNP for constitutional amendment for polls under neutral govt
- 4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
- Youth to die for killing minor girl after rape in Kushtia
- EC plans to use DVMs in few wards in Rangpur city election
Four national cricketers leave Dhaka for Sri Lanka Saturday
Four national cricketers --Captain Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Shuvagoto Hom, Nurul Hasan Shohan and newly called Sunzamul Islam—left Dhaka for Sri Lanka Saturday noon to join the Bangladesh national squad in Colombo.
The Bangladesh team, led by ODI and T20 captain Mashrafe, will play a three-match ODI and two-match T20 series against Sri Lanka.
After a playing practice match on March 22 in Dambulla, the Tigers will play their first two day-night basis ODI matches on Mar 25 and 28, both at Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium and will play the 3rd ODI on Aril 1 at Sinhalese Sports Club ground in Colombo.
The day-night basis two ODI matches will start at 3 pm and while the 3rd ODI will start at 10 am, all at Bangladesh Times.
Bangladesh will play two T20 matches against the Lankan on April 4 and 6 both at P Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.