- PM’s Austria tour: Combating terrorism high on agenda
- AL sinking into quicksand, says BNP
- 50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
- IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
Four national cricketers leave Dhaka for Sri Lanka Saturday
Four national cricketers --Captain Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Shuvagoto Hom, Nurul Hasan Shohan and newly called Sunzamul Islam—left Dhaka for Sri Lanka Saturday noon to join the Bangladesh national squad in Colombo.
The Bangladesh team, led by ODI and T20 captain Mashrafe, will play a three-match ODI and two-match T20 series against Sri Lanka.
After a playing practice match on March 22 in Dambulla, the Tigers will play their first two day-night basis ODI matches on Mar 25 and 28, both at Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium and will play the 3rd ODI on Aril 1 at Sinhalese Sports Club ground in Colombo.
The day-night basis two ODI matches will start at 3 pm and while the 3rd ODI will start at 10 am, all at Bangladesh Times.
Bangladesh will play two T20 matches against the Lankan on April 4 and 6 both at P Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.