- Infiltrators to be driven out of AL, says Quader
- 24 Bangladeshi nationals held in Satkhira
- Rajuk fines bank, hospital in residential area
- Nation worried over PM’s India tour: BNP
- IU CSE dept gets new chairman
- 3 DU students get ‘Prof Habiba Khatun Scholarship’
- No conspiracy against Bangladesh to work: PM
- Mufti Hannan to get 7 days for seeking mercy, says IG Prisons
- Work on Tk 20 cr water treatment plant going on in Khulna
- Cleanliness drive conducted in 65 locations across country
ACC seeks documents from Ctg Port Authority
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has sought audit reports and different procurement and financial documents from the Chittagong Port Authority (CPA) aiming to check irregularities in the port.
A three-member ACC team, led by its director Jayed Hossain Khan, made a visit to the CPA office on Monday and held a meeting with CPA chairman Rear Admiral M Khaled Iqbal, ACC spokesman Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya told UNB.
During the four-hour meeting, he said, the team discussed the alleged irregularities at the port and sought various documents, including audit reports, from it.