- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
ACC seeks documents from Ctg Port Authority
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has sought audit reports and different procurement and financial documents from the Chittagong Port Authority (CPA) aiming to check irregularities in the port.
A three-member ACC team, led by its director Jayed Hossain Khan, made a visit to the CPA office on Monday and held a meeting with CPA chairman Rear Admiral M Khaled Iqbal, ACC spokesman Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya told UNB.
During the four-hour meeting, he said, the team discussed the alleged irregularities at the port and sought various documents, including audit reports, from it.