- Students clash with police at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- 5 SC lawyers exempted from contempt rule
- Rain disrupts city life
- 12 held at Benapole while trying to cross border illegally
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Comilla couple electrocuted
- BNP for constitutional amendment for polls under neutral govt
- 4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
- Youth to die for killing minor girl after rape in Kushtia
- EC plans to use DVMs in few wards in Rangpur city election
ACC seeks documents from Ctg Port Authority
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has sought audit reports and different procurement and financial documents from the Chittagong Port Authority (CPA) aiming to check irregularities in the port.
A three-member ACC team, led by its director Jayed Hossain Khan, made a visit to the CPA office on Monday and held a meeting with CPA chairman Rear Admiral M Khaled Iqbal, ACC spokesman Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya told UNB.
During the four-hour meeting, he said, the team discussed the alleged irregularities at the port and sought various documents, including audit reports, from it.