- Rohingya: World’s Most Persecuted Minority
- Islami Bank gets award for highest remittance collection
- Memorial meeting on noted personalities of Bengali Literature
- Force Myanmar to take back Rohingyas, PM to IOM DG
- Female prisoner dies at Kashimpur jail
- President assents to 2 bills
- Govt to aid Rohingas until their return: Maya
- PM woos US investors; promises protection
- Padma Oil ex-MD held in city
- 9 killed in Rohinga relief-laden truck plunge
ACC seeks documents from Ctg Port Authority
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has sought audit reports and different procurement and financial documents from the Chittagong Port Authority (CPA) aiming to check irregularities in the port.
A three-member ACC team, led by its director Jayed Hossain Khan, made a visit to the CPA office on Monday and held a meeting with CPA chairman Rear Admiral M Khaled Iqbal, ACC spokesman Pranab Kumar Bhattacharya told UNB.
During the four-hour meeting, he said, the team discussed the alleged irregularities at the port and sought various documents, including audit reports, from it.