- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Celebrating Pohela Boishakh Amari style
On the joyous occasion of Pohela Boishakh to greet the Bengali New Year, Amari Dhaka is all set with bang and cheer in a complete traditional Bengali style.
A cultural ambiance of traditional celebrations will create an exotic atmosphere at the lobby of Amari, along with traditional Bengali delicacies will be served at Amaya food gallery on 14th April.
This year, Amari has designed a special fair at Cascade Lounge, the 24 hour open venue which will represent the excitement of the Bengali culture and tradition.
A bustling hub of activities buzzing with desi entertainment along with bioscope show, fortune teller, bangle seller, balloon shooter, Dhakdhol and many more exciting entertainments will be there.
Food items like JhalMuri, Roasted peanuts, Chanachur, Fuchka with condiments, ChotPoti and a lot more will be the special attraction.
Traditional drinks such as coconut water, lemonade, mango juice, wood apple drink and special Ice Cream will be there to beat the heat and energize you for the day.
Come early in the morning to taste tailor made delicacies suiting the tradition such as PantaBhat, Khichuri, ChingriBharta, Mutton Bhuna, Hilsha Fish Bhaja, AlooBhajee, DoiChira and a lot more. Breakfast buffet price is BDT 1600++ per person.