- BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
- New fires still torching Rohingya villages: Amnesty
- ‘Cattle thief’ lynched in Chuadanga
- ACC to hold mass hearing on Bholahat upazila admin
- Youth held with fake currency notes
- UN chief for implementing Annan commission’s report on Rakhine
- BNP blasts PM for not ‘denouncing’ Myanmar at UNGA
- ‘Rotten’ rice imported from Thailand, alleges BNP
- Swiss efforts to end illicit financial flows to be examined by UN expert
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
Celebrating Pohela Boishakh Amari style
On the joyous occasion of Pohela Boishakh to greet the Bengali New Year, Amari Dhaka is all set with bang and cheer in a complete traditional Bengali style.
A cultural ambiance of traditional celebrations will create an exotic atmosphere at the lobby of Amari, along with traditional Bengali delicacies will be served at Amaya food gallery on 14th April.
This year, Amari has designed a special fair at Cascade Lounge, the 24 hour open venue which will represent the excitement of the Bengali culture and tradition.
A bustling hub of activities buzzing with desi entertainment along with bioscope show, fortune teller, bangle seller, balloon shooter, Dhakdhol and many more exciting entertainments will be there.
Food items like JhalMuri, Roasted peanuts, Chanachur, Fuchka with condiments, ChotPoti and a lot more will be the special attraction.
Traditional drinks such as coconut water, lemonade, mango juice, wood apple drink and special Ice Cream will be there to beat the heat and energize you for the day.
Come early in the morning to taste tailor made delicacies suiting the tradition such as PantaBhat, Khichuri, ChingriBharta, Mutton Bhuna, Hilsha Fish Bhaja, AlooBhajee, DoiChira and a lot more. Breakfast buffet price is BDT 1600++ per person.