- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
3 Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
Three Bangladeshi nationals were killed in a road accident in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, on Friday.
The deceased were identified as Muslim Mollah, 35, of Char Boita village, and Selim, 49, of Joypara village in Dohar upazila of Dhaka, and Rashid, hailing from Manikganj district.
The accident took place when a vehicle carrying the Bangladesh expatriates overturned, leaving the trio dead on the spot, Bangladesh Ambassador in Saudi Arabia Golam Moshi told UNB.