- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
3 Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
Three Bangladeshi nationals were killed in a road accident in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, on Friday.
The deceased were identified as Muslim Mollah, 35, of Char Boita village, and Selim, 49, of Joypara village in Dohar upazila of Dhaka, and Rashid, hailing from Manikganj district.
The accident took place when a vehicle carrying the Bangladesh expatriates overturned, leaving the trio dead on the spot, Bangladesh Ambassador in Saudi Arabia Golam Moshi told UNB.