- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
3 Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
Three Bangladeshi nationals were killed in a road accident in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, on Friday.
The deceased were identified as Muslim Mollah, 35, of Char Boita village, and Selim, 49, of Joypara village in Dohar upazila of Dhaka, and Rashid, hailing from Manikganj district.
The accident took place when a vehicle carrying the Bangladesh expatriates overturned, leaving the trio dead on the spot, Bangladesh Ambassador in Saudi Arabia Golam Moshi told UNB.