- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
3 Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
Three Bangladeshi nationals were killed in a road accident in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, on Friday.
The deceased were identified as Muslim Mollah, 35, of Char Boita village, and Selim, 49, of Joypara village in Dohar upazila of Dhaka, and Rashid, hailing from Manikganj district.
The accident took place when a vehicle carrying the Bangladesh expatriates overturned, leaving the trio dead on the spot, Bangladesh Ambassador in Saudi Arabia Golam Moshi told UNB.