- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
IBBL signs deal with Oman’s Wasel Exchange
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has signed an agreement with Wasel Exchange, Oman on remittance issues.
IBBL Executive Vice President M Shafiqur Rahman, also Head of IBBL International Banking Wing, and Wasel Exchange General Manager KP Shashidharan signed the contract for their respective side at a function at Wasel Exchange headquarters recently, said a press release on Wednesday.
IBBL Managing Director & CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah and Wasel Exchange Chairman Sayed Ahmed Safrar exchanged the documents of the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
The agreement will provide safe and rapid remittance services to Bangladeshi expatriates in Oman through banking channel, added the press release.