- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
IBBL signs deal with Oman’s Wasel Exchange
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has signed an agreement with Wasel Exchange, Oman on remittance issues.
IBBL Executive Vice President M Shafiqur Rahman, also Head of IBBL International Banking Wing, and Wasel Exchange General Manager KP Shashidharan signed the contract for their respective side at a function at Wasel Exchange headquarters recently, said a press release on Wednesday.
IBBL Managing Director & CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah and Wasel Exchange Chairman Sayed Ahmed Safrar exchanged the documents of the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
The agreement will provide safe and rapid remittance services to Bangladeshi expatriates in Oman through banking channel, added the press release.