- Hasina woos global support at UNGA over Rohingya issue
- US with Bangladesh on Rohingya issue, Trump tells Hasina
- DUTA condemns Rohingya persecution in Myanmar
- Noakhali boat capsize kills 4
- Sunamganj people in trouble for doubling OMS rice price
- PM for protection of human and labour rights
- 6 children return home after languishing in Indian jail
- 5,314 sacks hoarded rice found in Rajshahi
- Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
- No Fanush Utsab this year protesting Rohingya persecution
IBBL signs deal with Oman’s Wasel Exchange
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has signed an agreement with Wasel Exchange, Oman on remittance issues.
IBBL Executive Vice President M Shafiqur Rahman, also Head of IBBL International Banking Wing, and Wasel Exchange General Manager KP Shashidharan signed the contract for their respective side at a function at Wasel Exchange headquarters recently, said a press release on Wednesday.
IBBL Managing Director & CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah and Wasel Exchange Chairman Sayed Ahmed Safrar exchanged the documents of the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
The agreement will provide safe and rapid remittance services to Bangladeshi expatriates in Oman through banking channel, added the press release.