- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
- Narail road mishap kills Pran employee
- Global acclaim for Bangladesh’s disaster management programmes
- Khulna BNP’s half-day hartal ends peacefully
- Man killed over land dispute in Gopalganj
- One held with 2.3kg gold in Benapole
- US wishes Muslims peaceful, blessed Ramadan
- Bombs, bomb making substance recovered from Savar militant den
- BNP’s half-day hartal underway in Khulna
- 3 killed in Gaibandha road crash
IBBL signs deal with Oman’s Wasel Exchange
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has signed an agreement with Wasel Exchange, Oman on remittance issues.
IBBL Executive Vice President M Shafiqur Rahman, also Head of IBBL International Banking Wing, and Wasel Exchange General Manager KP Shashidharan signed the contract for their respective side at a function at Wasel Exchange headquarters recently, said a press release on Wednesday.
IBBL Managing Director & CEO M Abdul Hamid Miah and Wasel Exchange Chairman Sayed Ahmed Safrar exchanged the documents of the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
The agreement will provide safe and rapid remittance services to Bangladeshi expatriates in Oman through banking channel, added the press release.