- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
AIBL arranges day-long training course
A day-long training course on ‘Prevention of Money Laundering and Combating Financing of Terrorism’ was held at Al-Arafah Islami Bank Training and Research Institute (AIBTRI) in the city on Wednesday.
Managing Director of the Bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the course as chief guest, said a press release.
Deputy Managing Director Muhammad Mahmoodul Haque, AIBTRI Principal Nurul Islam Khalifa and its Vice President Towhid Siddique, among others, were also present on the occasion.
Selected officers from several branches of the Bank attended the training course.