- Voting in 19 UPs, Khetlal municipality begins
- PM performs Umrah
- 2 schoolgirls drown in Chuadanga
- Transport strike called off in Sylhet
- 100 HSC answer scripts found at RU hall
- BD imposes ‘self-ban’ on vegetable export to EU market
- Swadhinata KS clinch 1st Div Football League title
- Trump greeted with selfies and politics on arrival in Israel
- Khaleda sits with party policymakers
- Banani rape: Shafat’s driver Billal makes ‘confession’
AIBL arranges day-long training course
A day-long training course on ‘Prevention of Money Laundering and Combating Financing of Terrorism’ was held at Al-Arafah Islami Bank Training and Research Institute (AIBTRI) in the city on Wednesday.
Managing Director of the Bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the course as chief guest, said a press release.
Deputy Managing Director Muhammad Mahmoodul Haque, AIBTRI Principal Nurul Islam Khalifa and its Vice President Towhid Siddique, among others, were also present on the occasion.
Selected officers from several branches of the Bank attended the training course.