- 15 missing after tourist boat sinking in Colombia
- Govt to rehabilitate Rangamati landslide victims: Quader
- Landslide victims celebrate Eid at shelter centres
- Eid-ul-Fitr celebrated
- 3 minors among 4 killed in Bandarban road crash
- PM greets wounded FFs, sends them gifts
- 23 killed, 25 hurt in road crashes in 4 districts
- Holidaymakers’ sufferings: BNP demands Quader’s removal
- Around 7 million people leave Dhaka for sweet home
- 4-tier security for National Eidgah: DMP
AIBL arranges day-long training course
A day-long training course on ‘Prevention of Money Laundering and Combating Financing of Terrorism’ was held at Al-Arafah Islami Bank Training and Research Institute (AIBTRI) in the city on Wednesday.
Managing Director of the Bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the course as chief guest, said a press release.
Deputy Managing Director Muhammad Mahmoodul Haque, AIBTRI Principal Nurul Islam Khalifa and its Vice President Towhid Siddique, among others, were also present on the occasion.
Selected officers from several branches of the Bank attended the training course.