- Israel urges EU to back US Mideast peace moves
- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
AIBL arranges day-long training course
A day-long training course on ‘Prevention of Money Laundering and Combating Financing of Terrorism’ was held at Al-Arafah Islami Bank Training and Research Institute (AIBTRI) in the city on Wednesday.
Managing Director of the Bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the course as chief guest, said a press release.
Deputy Managing Director Muhammad Mahmoodul Haque, AIBTRI Principal Nurul Islam Khalifa and its Vice President Towhid Siddique, among others, were also present on the occasion.
Selected officers from several branches of the Bank attended the training course.