- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
AIBL arranges day-long training course
A day-long training course on ‘Prevention of Money Laundering and Combating Financing of Terrorism’ was held at Al-Arafah Islami Bank Training and Research Institute (AIBTRI) in the city on Wednesday.
Managing Director of the Bank M Habibur Rahman inaugurated the course as chief guest, said a press release.
Deputy Managing Director Muhammad Mahmoodul Haque, AIBTRI Principal Nurul Islam Khalifa and its Vice President Towhid Siddique, among others, were also present on the occasion.
Selected officers from several branches of the Bank attended the training course.