- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
U-18 National Football kicks off Sunday
The final round of the Under-18 National Football Championship 2017’ will begin at the Bangabandhu National Stadium here on Sunday next.
Eight zonal champion teams from initially participated 64 districts -- Dhaka, BKSP, Barisal, Satkhira, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Rangpur--will compete in the final round.
Walton was revealed as the sponsor of the tournament at a press conference at the BFF House on Monday.
The logo of the tournament was unveiled and a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between BFF and Walton Group was also signed at the function.
BFF senior vice president Abdus Salam Murshedy, its vice president Mohiuddin Ahmed Mohi, Walton’s additional director FM Iqbal Bin Anwar Dawn and BFF general secretary Abu Nayeem Shohag were present on the occasion.