- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
U-18 National Football kicks off Sunday
The final round of the Under-18 National Football Championship 2017’ will begin at the Bangabandhu National Stadium here on Sunday next.
Eight zonal champion teams from initially participated 64 districts -- Dhaka, BKSP, Barisal, Satkhira, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Rangpur--will compete in the final round.
Walton was revealed as the sponsor of the tournament at a press conference at the BFF House on Monday.
The logo of the tournament was unveiled and a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between BFF and Walton Group was also signed at the function.
BFF senior vice president Abdus Salam Murshedy, its vice president Mohiuddin Ahmed Mohi, Walton’s additional director FM Iqbal Bin Anwar Dawn and BFF general secretary Abu Nayeem Shohag were present on the occasion.