- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
U-18 National Football kicks off Sunday
The final round of the Under-18 National Football Championship 2017’ will begin at the Bangabandhu National Stadium here on Sunday next.
Eight zonal champion teams from initially participated 64 districts -- Dhaka, BKSP, Barisal, Satkhira, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Rangpur--will compete in the final round.
Walton was revealed as the sponsor of the tournament at a press conference at the BFF House on Monday.
The logo of the tournament was unveiled and a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between BFF and Walton Group was also signed at the function.
BFF senior vice president Abdus Salam Murshedy, its vice president Mohiuddin Ahmed Mohi, Walton’s additional director FM Iqbal Bin Anwar Dawn and BFF general secretary Abu Nayeem Shohag were present on the occasion.