- Voting in 19 UPs, Khetlal municipality begins
- PM performs Umrah
- 2 schoolgirls drown in Chuadanga
- Transport strike called off in Sylhet
- 100 HSC answer scripts found at RU hall
- BD imposes ‘self-ban’ on vegetable export to EU market
- Swadhinata KS clinch 1st Div Football League title
- Trump greeted with selfies and politics on arrival in Israel
- Khaleda sits with party policymakers
- Banani rape: Shafat’s driver Billal makes ‘confession’
U-18 National Football kicks off Sunday
The final round of the Under-18 National Football Championship 2017’ will begin at the Bangabandhu National Stadium here on Sunday next.
Eight zonal champion teams from initially participated 64 districts -- Dhaka, BKSP, Barisal, Satkhira, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Rangpur--will compete in the final round.
Walton was revealed as the sponsor of the tournament at a press conference at the BFF House on Monday.
The logo of the tournament was unveiled and a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between BFF and Walton Group was also signed at the function.
BFF senior vice president Abdus Salam Murshedy, its vice president Mohiuddin Ahmed Mohi, Walton’s additional director FM Iqbal Bin Anwar Dawn and BFF general secretary Abu Nayeem Shohag were present on the occasion.