- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
U-18 National Football kicks off Sunday
The final round of the Under-18 National Football Championship 2017’ will begin at the Bangabandhu National Stadium here on Sunday next.
Eight zonal champion teams from initially participated 64 districts -- Dhaka, BKSP, Barisal, Satkhira, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Rangpur--will compete in the final round.
Walton was revealed as the sponsor of the tournament at a press conference at the BFF House on Monday.
The logo of the tournament was unveiled and a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between BFF and Walton Group was also signed at the function.
BFF senior vice president Abdus Salam Murshedy, its vice president Mohiuddin Ahmed Mohi, Walton’s additional director FM Iqbal Bin Anwar Dawn and BFF general secretary Abu Nayeem Shohag were present on the occasion.