- PM’s Austria tour: Combating terrorism high on agenda
- AL sinking into quicksand, says BNP
- 50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
- IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
Two people were killed when a bus hit a CNG-run auto-rickshaw at Kalarampur in Nandail upazila on Friday.
Ataur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Nandail Police Station, said the accident took place around 7 am, leaving auto-rickshaw driver Safir, 25, and its passenger Sakib, 26, dead on the spot.