- Rohingya: World’s Most Persecuted Minority
- Islami Bank gets award for highest remittance collection
- Memorial meeting on noted personalities of Bengali Literature
- Force Myanmar to take back Rohingyas, PM to IOM DG
- Female prisoner dies at Kashimpur jail
- President assents to 2 bills
- Govt to aid Rohingas until their return: Maya
- PM woos US investors; promises protection
- Padma Oil ex-MD held in city
- 9 killed in Rohinga relief-laden truck plunge
2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
Two people were killed when a bus hit a CNG-run auto-rickshaw at Kalarampur in Nandail upazila on Friday.
Ataur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Nandail Police Station, said the accident took place around 7 am, leaving auto-rickshaw driver Safir, 25, and its passenger Sakib, 26, dead on the spot.