- Students clash with police at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- 5 SC lawyers exempted from contempt rule
- Rain disrupts city life
- 12 held at Benapole while trying to cross border illegally
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Comilla couple electrocuted
- BNP for constitutional amendment for polls under neutral govt
- 4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
- Youth to die for killing minor girl after rape in Kushtia
- EC plans to use DVMs in few wards in Rangpur city election
2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
Two people were killed when a bus hit a CNG-run auto-rickshaw at Kalarampur in Nandail upazila on Friday.
Ataur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Nandail Police Station, said the accident took place around 7 am, leaving auto-rickshaw driver Safir, 25, and its passenger Sakib, 26, dead on the spot.