- BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
- New fires still torching Rohingya villages: Amnesty
- ‘Cattle thief’ lynched in Chuadanga
- ACC to hold mass hearing on Bholahat upazila admin
- Youth held with fake currency notes
- UN chief for implementing Annan commission’s report on Rakhine
- BNP blasts PM for not ‘denouncing’ Myanmar at UNGA
- ‘Rotten’ rice imported from Thailand, alleges BNP
- Swiss efforts to end illicit financial flows to be examined by UN expert
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
Heavy rainfall likely in 5 divisions
Due to frequent thunderstorm activities heavy to very heavy rainfall is likely at places over Mymensingh, Sylhet, Dhaka, Barisal and Chittaging divisions during 21-24 April.
Due to very heavy rainfall landslides may occur at places over the hill regions of Chittagong and Sylhet divisions.