- PM’s Austria tour: Combating terrorism high on agenda
- AL sinking into quicksand, says BNP
- 50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
- IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
Heavy rainfall likely in 5 divisions
Due to frequent thunderstorm activities heavy to very heavy rainfall is likely at places over Mymensingh, Sylhet, Dhaka, Barisal and Chittaging divisions during 21-24 April.
Due to very heavy rainfall landslides may occur at places over the hill regions of Chittagong and Sylhet divisions.