- No Hasina-led supportive govt: BNP
- Gold trader chopped dead in Khulna
- Gas crisis in CNG stations temporary: Nasrul
- Nahid for expanding technical education
- Boy tortured on theft charge in Habiganj
- Khaleda to take part in next general polls under Hasina-led govt:
- 4 fishermen kidnapped in Bhola
- Militancy big barrier to development: PM
- BGB man goes missing in Teesta
- 2 killed in Mymensingh road crash
7 HSC examinees detained over question paper leak
A mobile court here arrested seven HSC examinees and a cybercafé owner in front of Joypara Degree College in Dohar upazila on charge of leaking a question paper minutes before the start of an examination on Wednesday morning.
Dohar Upazila Nirbahi Officer (UNO) Al-Amin said seven examinees were taking out a print of the question paper of Business and Management (2nd part) from a social networking site minutes before the start of the examination.
At that time, a mobile court conducted a drive at the café and caught the seven students and the café owner red-handed, said Al-Amin adding that the identities and details of the drive will be made public later.