- Mobile SIM sale to Rohingyas going on defying ban
- 7 get life in prison for murder in Ctg
- EC to sit with women leaders Monday
- Govt urged to create separate lanes for auto rickshaws, tempos
- ‘BGB-BSF set for another round of war games’
- BD urges Turkey to build one lakh more shelters for Rohingyas
- Neo-JMB man arrested from Sherpur
- Myanmar must take back its nationals, Sushma tells Hasina
- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
7 HSC examinees detained over question paper leak
A mobile court here arrested seven HSC examinees and a cybercafé owner in front of Joypara Degree College in Dohar upazila on charge of leaking a question paper minutes before the start of an examination on Wednesday morning.
Dohar Upazila Nirbahi Officer (UNO) Al-Amin said seven examinees were taking out a print of the question paper of Business and Management (2nd part) from a social networking site minutes before the start of the examination.
At that time, a mobile court conducted a drive at the café and caught the seven students and the café owner red-handed, said Al-Amin adding that the identities and details of the drive will be made public later.