- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
7 HSC examinees detained over question paper leak
A mobile court here arrested seven HSC examinees and a cybercafé owner in front of Joypara Degree College in Dohar upazila on charge of leaking a question paper minutes before the start of an examination on Wednesday morning.
Dohar Upazila Nirbahi Officer (UNO) Al-Amin said seven examinees were taking out a print of the question paper of Business and Management (2nd part) from a social networking site minutes before the start of the examination.
At that time, a mobile court conducted a drive at the café and caught the seven students and the café owner red-handed, said Al-Amin adding that the identities and details of the drive will be made public later.