- 7-murder: HC confirms death penalty of Nur, 14 others
- SC stays HC order over law secy’s contractual appointment
- Shujan suggests dissolution of parliament for level-playing field
- People pay last tributes to beloved actor Razzak
- PM gives assistance to 6 arson attack victims’ families
- HC delivering verdict on N’ganj 7-murder
- JS awaits debate on SC verdict as it goes into session Sept 10
- Cattle entry from India, Myanmar looks fairly good ahead of eid
- People to pay last respects to ‘Nayakraj’ at FDC, Shaheed Minar
- Shamim Osman skewers CJ’s Pakistan reference
7 HSC examinees detained over question paper leak
A mobile court here arrested seven HSC examinees and a cybercafé owner in front of Joypara Degree College in Dohar upazila on charge of leaking a question paper minutes before the start of an examination on Wednesday morning.
Dohar Upazila Nirbahi Officer (UNO) Al-Amin said seven examinees were taking out a print of the question paper of Business and Management (2nd part) from a social networking site minutes before the start of the examination.
At that time, a mobile court conducted a drive at the café and caught the seven students and the café owner red-handed, said Al-Amin adding that the identities and details of the drive will be made public later.